How to recreate an Outlook profile
How to recreate an Outlook profile when Outlook desktop client is not opening or malfunctioning. However, users can see all folders and the messages with Outlook Web.
1. Close Outlook
2. Open the Control Panel (click on Start, and type "Control Panel" and click the search result)
3. Select "View by: Large icons" in the top right.
4. Select "Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) (32 bit)"
5. Select "Show Profiles..."
6. Click "Add...", and create a new profile. You can call it any name you like. Follow the prompts to set it up.
7. At the bottom, under "Always use this profile", select the new profile you just created from the list.
8. Open Outlook again. It will take a while to open as it re-downloads your mailbox from the server.
Set up email in Outlook for iOS mobile app
The recommended method for setting up Office 365 email on your iOS device is to use the Outlook app. Download Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store and then open it. The icon looks like this: If it's your first time using Outlook for iOS, enter your ...
Open a shared mailbox in Outlook for Mac
Outlook for Mac does not support auto-mapping of shared mailboxes in the same way as Outlook for Windows does. To open the shared mailbox: On the Tools menu, click Accounts > Advanced > Delegates. Under "Open these additional mailboxes", click the + ...
Set up email in the Outlook for Android app
The recommended method for setting up your Office 365 email on your phone is to use the Outlook app. Install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store and then open it. Tap Get Started if this is your first time. Otherwise, to add ...
Add a picture to your Microsoft 365 Profile
Please see the below video for a quick run through of adding/changing your Microsoft 365 Profile Picture: To add a picture to your Microsoft 365 Profile, go to office.com and sign in. On the top right of the screen there will be a circle. If this ...
Enrol an Android device in Meraki Systems Manager
To enrol an Android device into Meraki Systems Manager: Log in to your Meraki dashboard (https://dashboard.meraki.com/ ) Make sure you are in the right organisation and the right network, then head to Systems Manager, Add Devices. This article ...